My little man has well & truly hit his Terrible Twos. Not only have the independence, frustration & tantrums come out with all guns blazing but so has the mischief! He is just so mischievous! In the last 2 weeks he has:
- discovered the zinc cream. Twice. That stuff doesn’t come out of clothes & I’m starting to wonder whether it comes out of carpet.
As challenging as all this is, its hilarious! Some might call me insane but the way I see it is that I’m going to look back on it & laugh so why not laugh now??
And it hasn’t all been bad. Also in the last 3 weeks, he has:
- learned how to say, ‘cuddle’.
- started using the toilet (yay!!).
- started opening doors for me & holding them open so I can walk through.
- gone dangerously quiet while he’s been playing in his room, which usually means mischief but he was trying to put his shoes on!
- figured out that Mama’s kisses make all hurts feel better.
Yes, my little man has hit his terrible twos but I’m starting to realise they’re not so terrible after all. They’re actually pretty terrific & I wouldn’t change a thing.